Remote Quality Automation Engineer
X-Team helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with motivated developers from around the world.
- Quality assurance, with both manual and automated development
- Developing and establishing automation frameworks
- Designing, scripting, developing, and automating software test suites
- Performing complex functional, integration, regression, and performance tests
Nice to have:
- For acceptance tests: Capybara/Cucumber, SitePrism DSL
- For API/integration tests: AVA, Codeception
- For JS unit tests: Mocha running on Karma (and some on Jest)
- For PHP unit tests: PHPUnit via Jest and utilize Mockery
- For continuous integration: Travis CI from Jenkins and TeamCity
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
Work from anywhere.
We are 100% remote, meaning you can work from wherever you’re most productive.
* Please reference that you found the job on Remojobs.com