Junior Java Full-Stack Developer
Poland / remote
We are a dynamic IT company, delivering high-quality software and innovative solutions.
Currently, we are looking for two Candidates for the Junior/Mid Backend Developer Position.
The project is provided for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the USA.
You will be responsible for developing software responsible for monitoring, managing and measuring the performance of a large-scale network.
- At least one year of experience on a similar position
- Very good practical knowledge of Java and the Spring framework
- Familiarity with Linux
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ will be an asset
- Very good command of English
- Willingness to expand knowledge in the field of networking (communication protocols, packet analysis, network performance testing)
What do we offer?
- The individual growth path - comprehensive projects
- Participation in a lot of trainings and workshops, including the budget of 12000 PLN per year for certificates or studying
- Social Room - table tennis, darts and other entertainments
- Fresh fruits every week
- Fully paid lunch break (1 hour) that is included in 8 hours shift
- Flexible working hours - you can come to work from 7 - 10 a.m
- Possibility to work remotely - 1 day per week
- Private medical care
- Multisport Card
- Amazon Kindle
- Referral program - you can donate min. 2000 zł for each recommended person, who will be working with us
- Relocation Package - get 5000 zł one - time payment
- Co-financing for cultural and sporting events
- Funding of public transport - 50 PLN per month or car place in the underground garage
- Integration Parties
* Please reference that you found the job on Remojobs.com