Remote UI Engineer
Join our components team to help build a world-class library of accessible, reusable UI components.
- Work alongside Pedro Duarte and Benoît Grélard to build and maintain an extensive library of robust, accessible, performant, reusable UI components for both web and mobile.
- Perform deep research on performance and accessibility and ensure that our component library complies with best practices.
- Get involved with customers and the broader community to gather feedback and help your work gain widespread adoption.
- Maintain and contribute to Radix, our open-source design system.
- Help out with customer support as our larger releases approach.
- Expert with HTML and CSS. 5+ years experience building component libraries.
- Working knowledge of React. Familiar with CSS-in-JS libraries and popular styling libraries (ReachUI, Styled System, ThemeUI etc.)
- Deep knowledge of styling methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, component-first etc.).
- Deep knowledge of a11y best practices and browser performance.
- Comfortable in a remote role on a fully-distributed team.
- Capable in multiple areas: collaborating with the product team on requirements, designing the technical architecture, writing the code, and pushing your features through to release.
- $100k - $140k USD salary.
- 0.25% - 1% stock options.
- 30 days paid time off.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Choose your own hours.
- Health & dental coverage.
- $200 USD monthly stipend for hotdesking, travel, hipster coffee or fancypants headphones.
- $50 USD monthly stipend for gym, yoga, health apps, therapy or whatever you need to stay healthy.
- One free ticket to a conference of your choice, annually.
- $1k USD upfront to help you kit out your home office or workstation.
- Unlimited free books.
All applicants will receive a response within 10 days. We intend to complete the whole process by March 23rd.
- 1 Application
Apply via the Typeform.
- 2 Challenge
You will be asked to complete a 60-min React challenge and a 15-min component architecture quiz.
- 3 Interview
There will be 3-4 video calls with our team so we can get to know each other.
- 4 Offer
* Please reference that you found the job on Remojobs.com