Remote Web Designer/Developer with Webflow
Zdalnie / Remote
Currently, we are looking for a Web Designer/Developer familiar with Webflow, who represents excellent technical, soft and communication skills to join one of our ongoing projects.
- proficient using Webflow,
- building websites that extend native Webflow functionalities,
- fluently communicate in English,
- having prior experience working with international clients.
- 100% remote work,
- flextime & flexplace,
- dev-friendly processes,
- long-term collaboration.
- min. 2 years with Webflow,
- ability to develop both static and dynamic (CMS) websites in Webflow,
- good understanding of Responsive Web Design (RWD),
- intermediate-level HTML & CSS,
- familiar with design tools such as Figma,
- prior experience building websites for international clients,
- good communication and presentation skills,
- open-minded, business oriented,
- open to seek and recommend the best solutions to meet project goals,
- fluent English (C1).
Nice to have:
- Familiar with WCAG guidelines and best accessibility in web practices,
- UX/UI skills, related to Webdesign,
- Experienced working with open APIs,
- Familiar with common frameworks (Client-First, Wizardry),
- Webflow’s Membership, Logic experience,
- Webflow's e-commerce experience.
You will be:
- Implementing websites with Webflow platform;
- Planning CMS architectures and creating CMS template pages;
- Integrating Webflow sites with 3rd party tools;
- Working closely with Design and QA teams.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work.
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
* Please reference that you found the job on Remojobs.com
responsive web design