Joining netguru means:
- developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helpling) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA),
- making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones - we’re always open for brilliant ideas,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- a clear career path,
- flextime and flexplace - adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working with a team of 40+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, having personalised budget for personal growth.
We want you on board if you:
- have minimum 1 year's experience in managing IT project,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum C1); Polish is not required,
- have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or others,
- can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit,
- can easily deal with obstacles and blockers,
- can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients,
- are able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation,
- have a passion for new technologies.
- coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team,
- creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary
- looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments,
- being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions,
- mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook - we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
- If you want to know more check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PM! Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don't hold back and apply!
* Please reference that you found the job on Remojobs.com