Senior Project Manager
Joining Netguru means:
- developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helpling) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA),
- making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones - we’re always open for brilliant ideas,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- a clear and flexible career path,
- flextime and flexplace - adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working with a team of 40+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, having personalised budget for personal growth.
What are a Senior Project Manager’s duties?
- Understanding the business of our clients, and working in a way to help them grow and succeed through our services,
- Assisting our clients in making key decisions at every stage of product development,
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team,
- Using data and appropriate metrics to drive your decisions and improve your projects,
- Reviewing and improving the current processes, creating new ones, implementing novel tools and solutions,
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and coming up with the best possible solutions,
- Mentoring employees and acting as a trainer at internal and external events.
Apply if you:
- have an in-depth knowledge and broad experience in managing diverse agile IT projects (at least 3 years),
- are well-versed in the agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.),
- are an expert in using one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or other,
- have experience in continually monitoring product quality against company standards and have a proven record of improving those standards,
- display a proactive attitude and assist clients in choosing the best solution possible,
- easily understand clients’ needs in various business models,
- have a decent technical knowledge and can smoothly communicate with developers, product designers and QA specialists,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish not required.
It would be a plus if you:
- had a Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate,
- had mentored and managed less experienced Project Managers,
- were experienced in running courses/workshops/presentations as a coach.
- had experience in managing design, mobile apps and web development projects
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook - we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
If you want to know more check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
* Please reference that you found the job on Remojobs.com